My signature Oldenburg bag features beautiful vegetable tanned Mahogany leather and repurposed tack accents. Complete with laced reins as the detachable crossbody strap, interior and exterior pockets, magnetic closure, solid brass hardware.
- Each bag is slightly unique due to the nature of using natural materials and repurposed tack.
- Approximately 8.5”w x 7.5”h x 3.5”d
- Ready to Ship.
WE OFFER FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS! We ship within the 50 United States. Orders are shipped directly from merchants using carriers such as USPS, UPS and Fedex. Orders are typically shipped by merchants within 3 business days. If you purchase from more than one merchant, you will receive your order in multiple packages. Due to nationwide carrier shipping delays, please allow extra time to receive your order.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
We hope you love the products you purchased from our Marketplace Merchants, but if you don't, no worries! You can initiate a return or exchange by contacting us at email@example.com. We will work with the individual merchant to process your return or exchange.
A few things to note:
- Returns and exchanges are offered within 15 days of receiving your order.
- Merchandise must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging
- Merchants don’t cover return shipping costs
- Refunds are issued the same way that you paid for your purchase; please allow 7-10 days to process your refund.
We're sorry, we don't accept returns and exchanges on:
- Perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants),
- Custom products (such as special orders or personalized items)
- Personal care goods (such as beauty products and soaps)
- Sale Items
- Gift Cards
- Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases
Questions? We're happy to help! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Support Artists and Local Charities
Find Out More About Our MissionRead More
What makes Middleburg Marketplace a one-of-a-kind site is that 100% of the profit goes to charity. Middleburg Marketplace also expands the distribution channels for artists, artisans, and creative entrepreneurs.
About Middleburg Marketplace
At the heart of Virginia’s Hunt Country lies Middleburg VA, a charming town with winding country roads and stone homes. The town is legendary for its equestrian events, art festivals and Christmas in Middleburg, an annual parade that draws thousands of visitors each year.
Middleburg Marketplace captures the essence of Middleburg; its timeless elegance and country style, its unique artisans, equestrian inspired products and luxurious goods.
What can you find in the Marketplace? Equestrian gifts and gifts for horse lovers, like beautiful horseshoe earrings. Plus, designer denim jackets, Berg pottery, cowhide purses…there is so much to explore in the Marketplace, and more products are continually added.
And, most importantly, all profits are donated to charity.